Our policy is to despatch goods within 24 hours of receiving an order, albeit this can vary subject to stock availability. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery. An extra handling charge may be incurred for re-despatched parcels.
S&S is not liable for delayed, missing or damaged parcels/contents if a delivery signature has not been obtained where the parcel has been left in a designated safe place at your request. If you choose to have your order delivered to a location you deem as ‘safe’ then the liability transfers to you. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to the front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of premises.
- The UK Mainland - All orders will occur a £60 delivery charge for orders under 400£.
- Highlands - All orders to the Scottish Highlands will occur a £150 Delivery charge.
- Northern Ireland - All Orders to Northern Ireland will occur a £150 Delivery Charge.
- The Isle of Man & Channel Islands - All Orders to the Isle of Man will occur a £150 Delivery Charge.
- The Republic of Ireland - All orders to the Republic of Ireland will occur a £150 Delivery Charge.
Prior to despatch orders may be cancelled. Cancellation after despatch cannot be accepted.
Shortages & Damages
Goods must be inspected on delivery for shortages or damages before signing for delivery. shortages or damages must be reported to The Seller within 24 hours of receipt of goods.